Join the coven - We're looking for a superstar intern
Want to join the coven?
Conjure Communications is looking for a tenacious PR + social media intern with a passion for consumer communications. This is a remote working position.
· Strong desire to learn along with professional ambition and incredible work ethic.
· Solid understanding of various social networks.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Efficiency at MS Office.
· Passion for the PR industry and its best practices.
· Strong knowledge of the Irish media landscape from traditional to broadcast and online etc.
· Recently completed or in final year of one of the following disciplines:
o Marketing / digital marketing
· Support the company and specifically the Managing Director with day to day activity.
· Media relations – engage with Irish media and influencers on behalf of clients.
· Manage agency social media channels – includes creating visual content.
· Media writing – drafting press releases and other media materials.
· Third party liaison – engaging third party suppliers such as influencer agencies etc.
· Day to day admin support including support on client budget management.
· Media landscape analysis – familiarisation with the latest publications and journalists.
· You will be responsible for updating and maintaining media lists.
· Perform research and market analysis activities.
What do you get?
· Hands on PR experience in a fast paced start-up with potential for rapid growth.
· Flexibility – PR is not a 9-5 business so flexibility will be required.
· Payment – the successful candidate will receive a monthly bursary for their time / expenses.
· Directly working with the managing director for an in-depth, tangible work experience.
· The opportunity to develop your “black book” of media contacts.
Interested? Send your CV including a cover letter to email@example.com with your availability outlined. Ideally this is a full time position but the agency will consider flexi / part-time for the right candidate.